Sunday, April 27, 2008

Perfect Date!!

I think it is safe to say after parties, everyone get something to eat. With that said, on my way home from a party last night, i stopped by a 24-hr Mc Donals to grab a quick bite not expecting what i was about to see.  

Photobucket

Now seeing this had me in stitches from laughter. What made this even more crazy to see a couple finishing their date with a nice stroll through the DRIVE THROUGH of Mc Donals is IT WAS RAINING!!! lol.. Seeing them walk up every car space in the line made me realize they were serious and had to be very hungry.. BUT bring that it was a drive through they were denied and didnt get the food they wanted.

Well after so much laughter i started  to feel sorry for them and i brought the food for them. They were VERY grateful and wanted to pay me for getting them the food but i didnt accept the money.. Honestly, i tried to walk through a drive through a few years ago so i understood.. lol..  How many people would have done this good deed though? 

5 comments:

MalmsteenRulez! said...

Awww....so nice of u....It just feels weird, though, to be in their place and. U know, having a stranger pays for their food and they're on a date and whatnot. Well...I guess since u took their picture, anyway. lol

MalmsteenRulez! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iddan said...

Well a couple going to Mc Donalds is generally a recipe for break up. I don't know if I would have been as nice as you, I probably would have thought they were crazy.

She She said...

LMAO.....but Iddan said "a couple going to Mc Donals is generally a recipe for break up" ???? I like Mc Donalds especially after a party, it hit the spot real nice. I think I would help them out, I would check first to make sure they not crazy or anything also.

Keston said...

hahahaha... Now i must disagree with Iddan's statement. If that was the case many couples would be single right now.. lol .. Now I have to admitt to a few things.. because of the area (down town brooklyn) where it seems to have a higher standard of living; i think played a VERY important part of me buying food for thee people. I HONESTLY do not think I would have done that in East NY.. lol