Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Virginity?

THIS IS NOT A BLOG ABOUT SEX 

 For those that came on this blog simply because virginity has something to do with sex, sorry to disappoint you (send me a message and i can hook you up with some sites) lol ... BUT

Today while having a general sex education discussion with some classmates I realized that I had no personal feelings or meaning for being a virgin. While some of the guys might find it cool that I lost my virginity at a very young age, here I am now, much older, and do not know what being a virgin means because of loosing it in my adolescence. Trying to emulate my cousins that was at least 8-10 years older than me is the primary reason of this. 

So my question to you is, what does your virginity mean/meant to you?

3 comments:

She She said...

My virginity didn't mean much too me. I was in high school everyone was having sex, some making babies and I just wanted to be part of the in crowd too (minus the baby making part). I was never one who wanted to wait or anything like that, just find someone who know what they doing and be safe with it (wrap it up) ;)

Keston said...

I had to check your profile to see if i was getting it mix up with one of the dudes..lol.. thats not normally the response you get from an female but I dont blame you.:).. Just that many ladies say they want to keep it till they get married.

MalmsteenRulez! said...

I'm not gonna wait until I get married but I certainly wanna do it with the right person (someone I know I'm gonna be steady with). I'm not gonna do it just for the sake of doing it.